Google Checkout Merchant ID / Merchant Key
If you already have a Google Checkout account, please enter your Merchant ID and Key in these boxes so customers can pay through this method.
Leave blank if you do not wish to use Google Checkout.
Google Checkout is a method that allows credit cards to be be used easily online.
|Change Via:||Payment Methods page (requires login)|
How to setup Google Checkout:
There are TWO steps. It is important that BOTH steps are followed:
- Copy the Merchant ID and Key from Google Checkout to GroovyCart.
- Copy the GroovyCart "API call-back" to Google Checkout.
Open two browser windows, one GroovyCart Admin Panel -> Payment Methods and the other for Google Checkout.
- In the Google Checkout window:
- Login to Google Checkout,
- Select "Settings" from the top-bar
- Select "Integration" (left-hand side-bar)
- Step 1 - Carefully "copy & paste" the following fields into the corresponding GroovyCart fields:
- Google Merchant ID
- Google Merchant Key
- Save your edits on the GroovyCart form.
- Step 2 - Carefully "copy & paste" the following field into the corresponding Google Checkout Call-back API callback URL field:
- My company will only post digitally signed carts should be ticked.
- API Callback method should set to XML.
- API Version should be set to "Version 2.0".
- Save your edits on the Google Checkout form.