We are a small software development company with several ongoing projects, GroovyCart is an example of the type of development we can undertake. We mostly enjoy working on bespoke enhancements to your GroovyCart shop such as new widgets and colour schemes, however we do work on other non-GroovyCart related projects too.
Our software development methodology is based around an agile approach. This enables you to see your project being developed step-by-step and thus ensure we are developing exactly what you want.
We have had lots of experience working with clients with limited technical knowledge, in fact, one of our main aims is to make programs more accessible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a competitive quote for your project. We undertake projects both large and small and are not phased by a challenge.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Web Services
- GD Library
- Apple Mac OSX server support
- Shell Script
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Google Base API
- Integration with many delivery companies (DHL, CityLink, HDNL, UKMail)
- Integration with many payment gateways (Barclays, PayPal, PayPal Pro, Google Checkout, Cardinal Commerce, Ogone)
- PayPal, PayPal Pro and PayPal Mobile API
- Google Checkout API
- Facebook API
- Facebook Apps
- Twitter API
- Smart Phone Microsites
- Mobile phone friendly websites
- M-Commerce mobile shopping sites.
- Amazon and eBay API
These are just examples of the technologies we use regularly, if your requirements are not included in the list please don't worry we may still be able to help you, please email us with details of your requirements and we will get back to you straight away.
View the Contact Us page for ways of contacting us, we look forward to hearing from you.