Every shop on GroovyCart is given a rating, and each shop can choose if they want it to be displayed or not.
The shops are given a star rating of between 5 and 0 stars, 5 being best and 0 being the worst.
- The rating of the shop is used in the calculation of how shops are ordered on the GroovyCart shop list.
- Shops need a specified rating before their products are displayed on the GroovyCart homepage.
- Shops are given a widget that they are able to display on all their shop pages with their rating on.
- Before customers checkout different words are displayed depending on the shop rating.
Ratings are derived from the following things:
- The average heart rating from customers feedback.
- How active the shop has been recently.
- The number of orders the shop has taken.
- If the shop has provided a telephone number.
- The age of the shop.
- Whether the shop displays their rating on every page or not.
- The percentage of feedback that the shop allows to be displayed.
- If the payment methods the shop uses provides buyer protection.
This is how the rating will look in the optional widget: